Disney Channel Singing Auditions in Your Area

If you are a parent who has a child interested in singing auditions in 2012 for the Disney Channel, the process is actually fairly simple and you may find yourself part of the Disney experience before too long. You likely can find auditions in your area, or at least an area adjacent to you. If you do find Disney auditions, feel free to have your child come down and belt it out, they could end up on television. It is recommended that if you manage to locate singing auditions for the Disney Channel and plan to enter, that you come as prepared as possible. Make sure that you have your material ready to go, as those assessing the potential cast will expect you to have something prepared relevant to the part you are applying for. Do not let the process intimidate you however, as the worst thing that could happen is that you get another chance to audition later should you not make the cut this time.

Make sure that your child is warmed up before the audition, should your child need to perform vocal exercises or the like. These are all things to keep in mind for anyone looking to enter a Disney audition, but the best advice for someone with a child planning on entering the auditions, is to discuss their educational needs and how these things should play out in case they are chosen. School schedules and getting a good education despite any gained fame is very important to Disney, so also take this into account and come into the experience well prepared for both you and your child.

For anyone serious about getting into singing/acting it is also advised that you look at hiring an agent for your child, as this can help once things begin to get more involved. Disney channel auditions in 2012 are everywhere and cover a large range of jobs, so don’t hesitate find something that matches your talents and individual situation.

45 Audition Responses

1. Celia Renne Hodson says:

I would love to audition, I am 11 years old I take dance classes, I’m actually going to disneyland for a dance competition. I love to sing I’ve actded in plays before and I love to just have fun. Won’t you please email me and if you do I’ll be so greatfull. Wish me good luck ok, bye.

2. asjha turner says:

I would. love to sing

3. Saahira says:

Hi guys, I too wanne sing, I live for it. They say in heaven, every word is a song, I know I’ve been there cos I cant stop singin, even my surname is Singh! Here is me singing Alecia keys, OMG what fun:)
    youtu.be/r1K2EIeB2Mk
    youtu.be/zWFD4OEG4aQ

4. asjha turner says:

My name is asjha and i would love to show my talent

5. Dusty says:

hey am 14f my name is dusty and i have performed at alot at my grandparents work and school and they all think am really good and so do i. singing is what i want to do with my life. i have been through alot in my family and am just wanting one good thing to happen to me just this once because singing is everything to me and i just cant at all see me with music in my life or singing. please conciter me

6. Feli Ika says:

Hello. My name is Feli Ika. I have always had a passion for singing, and i have always wanted to try out for LA talent or Disney channel auditions. I have had experience to singing for activities and to singing the National Anthem for Boxing Matches. I would love to just get my voice out there and be known, because i love performing. Singing is what describes me, not only that but my hair too. I have really big curly hair and i wish to be a model someday. I have big dreams and a talent that i know i can share the whole wide world. I have been asked to audition on The Voice, but i could not because i was not the proper age. Im only 13 and to go on the show you have to be 15. I also had an opportunity to try out for LA Talent and i got call backs, but it was on a Sunday and i was really busy that day. I had many opportunities to try out for all of these things but i never got the chance to be there and never got to go to those things. Im just hoping that someday this year or soon for next year i will be able to show people what i can do. Thank you, and i hope you will be able to email me for more info or if you have opportunities for me.

7. Carly says:

My name is Carly tillit, I’ve always wanted to sing on a Disney stage or be a child Disney actor! I’m 10 years old and I live in orlando Florida, I sung at the fourth grade f-cat writes pep rally and played Virginia in Yes, Virginia

8. Tegan Rider says:

My name is Tegan Rider. I am 10 years old and love to perform. I would like one chance to show you what I can do.

9. amya says:

Hi I’m Amya hendricks and I had been in the talnt show since kindergarten and I’m married to sing .Sing is my life and I would never give up on my life I would love to be on disney channel thank and contact me as soon as possible

10. Nancy Mansor says:

Hi,My Name Is Nancy Mansor Iv’e Been On America’s Got Talent Everyone Say’s I Sound Like Christina Aguilera And I’m 11 I Can Read Music Act And Dance But My #1 Thing Is To Sing Everyone Who Listen’s To My Voice They Think I’m 30 And A Professnial I Would Really Want This Opportunity.If You Have Any Othet Auditons Or If You Want Me For This Production Contact Me And The Mp3 Of Me Singing Is My Heart Will Go On,Celine Dion,Thank You.Listen To The Ending Of The Mp3.

11. Eryka says:

My name is Eryka and I’m 10 years old.I’ve always dreamed of singing in front of the whole world.I really didn’t want to do this today but my friends and some of their parents kept bugging me to do this.I know I know I have talent and I think my friends parents do too.I know you people in the the disney channel business don’t usually pick people just because their friends and their family say their good at singing but I think I’m really I don’t know if you’ll give me a chane but I’m confident in what I do and I want more to know that I’m really good at what I do.I hope you put into your consideration to be one of the singers for Disney Channel.

12. Jessica says:

Hello my name is Jessica and my best friend Jun we have both been singing since we were 2 years old we are in 5th grade now.in 4th grade we were in a talent show and we were great everyone loved us so if you let us have a chance we wouldn’t let you down so us thank you

13. Cheyenne fesquez says:

Hi I am cheyenne and I am about to turn 12 and i would love to prove I can be the best I can be on Disney channel in front of millions watching also I would like to prove I got the talent to be talented

14. Savanna says:

Hey! Im Savanna. Im 12, and I love singing acting, and dancing. I have been doing all of them since I was 2. Ive always wanted to do it for a living. I have been writing songs since I was 10! Im confident most of the time, but sometimes shy!

15. Christina says:

Hi my name is Christina. I have loved to sing ever since I was 3. My favorite songs are happy by pharrell Williams and let it go. I also love halo by beyonce. I have only sang in front of two people so I would like to show the world what I can do. I would also like to be an actor. Please just reply back because I think I have talent :)

16. ayanna says:

i would love to do this so i can prove that i can sing to my freinds and family
    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

17. Adam Walker says:

I have been singing since I was 6 years old I love to sing and I sing at almost every event at my church and at school .

18. jeppie says:

I always wanted to be a singer from when i was little i’m just bad with writing songs or poems

19. Samantha says:

Hi I 13 and have always dreamed of being an actress an a singer I write songs and poems and i enjoy doing these things …… hopefully I can and WILL succeed at my dream

20. casey-lee says:

hi my name I case im 14 and I love singing . I did an eisteddfod and came 1st place twice and achieved 3 diploma’s and 1 gold in the 2 years that I did the eisteddfod, we went t America to enter American idols but then I was only 12 so they said I was too young
    I hope this works and that I can be accepted in.

21. Briana says:

I love to sing and act and dance . I feel like now is the time for me to show my cover and show the world what I have.

22. Syrai Brooks says:

I live in Texas and love to sing and act and I used to work at john casablancas and in live in Dallas, Texas and could you please help me follow my DREAM PLEASE…;)

23. Des'Tiny Whitehurst says:

Im 15 and have always dreamed of being a Singer/Actress. I am very talented and am looking forward to a response.

Des’Tiny

24. alaijah pugh says:

hello I am 14 years old I am a very very talented singer and would love to sing for you contact me any time thanks and have a fabulous day

25. Alana Duncan says:

I think I’m the next America best voice I been singing since I been in the 6th grade. I’m officially in the 10th grade in still in choir in love singing I think I have a very unique voice I in I wanna show it to the world I never sung in front of a lot of people before.

26. Brianna says:

I’m 11yrs old and I’ve always dreamed of being an actress and singer just by watching people have fun on tv

27. Tanisha says:

I am only ten years old my talent is singing but I have a really bad case of stage fright.

28. Sumina Chapagai says:

Hi I am 10 years old and I really want to be a actress and a singer I alway wanted to be on Disney channel!!! I always sing and act, I been looking for a site for me to audition but I can’t find it and one day I hope I can be a actress or a singer, please tell be where I can audition in Manassas and it would make my dreams come true

29. cameron birmingham says:

To be involve with this wouldnt just be a honor but a chance for me to make people know who i really am and that is a singer, i may not look like one but looks dont matter its all about passion to me.:)

30. Tyler Rogers says:

Hi, my name Is Tyler and I’m a 13 year old boy and I love to. So I really want to be on Disney Channel. As I live in Webb City.

31. sarah says:

my dream to be a famous singer i play drums piano and i sing a star i look up to is lana del rey thank you

32. Alizey(Allie) says:

I would love to be on Disney Channel!!!I would love to stop being talked about behind my back.I mean,how many 12 year olds get a chance like this right?!?!Plus I would love to be an actress,especially on Disney Channel!! : D

33. Kristen Groves says:

i’m only 9 yrs old but i have a dream one day i’ll get on stage and sing my heart out and just have one chance to make it in the world so please give me a chance to make it in the world i won’t let you down********************************************$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

34. jared says:

my name is jared wilson i am a 14 year old kid at troup texas and i wanna be on the show jessie it would be a dream come true if i could

35. Kirsten McClain says:

Hi I’m Kirsten McClain I live in shenendoah Pennsylvania I like to sing it my dream to be a singer I really hope u can do that for me I don’t care what anybody says but I just want to is Gand love my dreams

36. Jesus Abarca Salgado says:

i wish you guys can help me becuase this has been my dream ever since i was 11 or 10 i loved to sing.

37. jasmine says:

i really wish i can be on disney channel ive been searching online for auditions but its so hard to do so if you are searching for a disney star please reply

38. samantha says:

Hi I’m samantha , singing is my passion even with out trying I succeed I am most confident that if I’m given a chance i can show how amazing one 13year old can sing and I really want the opportunity to get my voice heard and I want this to be the reason why

39. coko says:

im a performer you will love. i have energy, and personality, i was born a star, but never given a chance to really shine… the tIme is Now

• Alizey(Allie) says:

I’m just 12yrs old & everytime I watch Disney Channel,I’m like,WOW,those actors & actresses are soooo talented.And now I want to be one of them.I can sing & act when I need to.Please make my dream come. :)

40. Kionna Googer says:

I would like to know more information

41. aspen says:

i hope that i can get in to this not to be famous just to see what it is like to have a chance like this and i wan t more people to know about my talents